The Collegiate Rowing Coaches Association (CRCA) announces its Pocock All-America team for the 2008 season. This award recognizes the outstanding performances of rowers and coxswains at NCAA Division II institutions.
General Requirements for nominating a student-athlete for CRCA post season honors are:
- The student-athlete must meet all eligibility rules as defined by her institution.
- The student-athlete must have participated in at least 75% of all races during the current season (all races before and including May 4, 2008)
- The student-athlete must have rowed at least 75% of the season’s races in the varsity boat (all race before and including May 4, 2008)
- The student-athlete must be nominated by her institution
- The Head Coach of the student-athlete’s institution must be a member in good standing of the CRCA.
- Strength of Schedule
- Regular season record
- End of season regatta results
- Nomination Rank
- Coach’s comments
- 2,000 meter erg score
BETHANY BRUN MERCYHURST COLLEGE
METTA GILBERT WESTERN WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY
MICHELE HANDZEL MERCYHURST COLLEGE
MONICA HENDERSON NOVA SOUTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY
SAMANTHA MARIKIS WESTERN WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY
JENNIFER MYERS UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, SAN DIEGO
STACI REYNOLDS WESTERN WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY
PAULINA WOJCIECHOWSKA DOWLING COLLEGE
MONIKA ZDROJEWSKA DOWLING COLLEGE
COX: STEPHANIE CHANG UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, SAN DIEGO