– Dl pollsters select the top 20 Varsity 8’s, 2nd Varsity 8’s and Varsity 4’s, Dll top 5, Dlll top 15 Varsity 8’s
– All submissions are due to the division moderator by midnight on Monday evening. e.g. For the March 17 preseason poll, submissions are due by 12:00 AM March 16.
– For the preseason poll, any criteria can be used. A crew need not have raced in the current spring season to be ranked in the preseason poll.
– For the regular polls, any criteria can be used. A crew need not have raced in the current spring season, or the week preceding a poll, to be ranked in a regular poll.
– The moderator will contact any pollster whose poll submission, in the opinion of the moderator, appears to be mistaken, omitting consideration of recent results, or drastically different from the majority opinion. The only obligation of the pollster is to consider the moderator’s comments; they are under no obligation to amend their submission.
– The moderators will send the compiled poll results to USRowing, Allison Frederick, [email protected], by 5:00pm EST on Tuesday. Allison will send out a press release including row2k by noon on Wednesday.
Dl – Steve Pritzker [email protected]
Dll – Peter Lee [email protected]
Dlll – Karen Klinger [email protected]
Due Dates for Pollsters this spring:
March 15 – Pre-season poll
March 29 – Regular Season
May 31 – Post-season poll (DI only)
* May 10 will be the last poll deadline for DIII as selection is May 12.
Thank you from the CRCA Board