The Collegiate Rowing Coaches Association (CRCA) announces its Pocock All-America team for the 2010 season. This award recognizes the outstanding performances of rowers and coxswains at NCAA Division II institutions.
General Requirements for nominating a student-athlete for CRCA post season honors are:
• The student-athlete must meet all eligibility rules as defined by her institution.
• The student-athlete must have participated in at least 75% of all races during the current season (all races before and including May 2, 2010)
• The student-athlete must have rowed at least 75% of the season’s races in the varsity boat (all race before and including May 2, 2010)
• The student-athlete must be nominated by her institution
• The Head Coach of the student-athlete’s institution must be a member in good standing of the CRCA.
• Strength of Schedule
• Regular season record
• End of season regatta results
• Nomination Rank
• Coach’s comments
• 2,000 meter erg score
SUMMER AUSTIN UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, SAN DIEGO
AMANDA CARLYON MERCYHURST COLLEGE
MAGDALENA DZIERZANOWSKI PHILADELPHIA UNIVERSITY
REBEKAH EVANS BARRY UNIVERSITY
HEATHER KELLY WESTERN WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY
KATIE LEPLEY HUMBOLDT STATE UNIVERSITY
RENEE ROSAIESKI PHILADELPHIA UNIVERSITY
MICHELLE SOSA ROLLINS COLLEGE
REBECCA WERLE FLORIDA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
MONICA ZDROJEWSKA DOWLING COLLEGE