This award recognizes the outstanding performances of lightweight rowers.
Mia Cava – University of Wisconsin
Kaela Erickson – University of Wisconsin
Justine Hausheer – Princeton University
Mariel Lanas – Stanford University
Morgan McGovern – Georgetown University
Meghan O’Reilly – Bucknell University
Amanda Pfabe – Harvard University/Radcliffe
Gretchen Stumhofer – Stanford University
Genevieve Tuveson – Stanford University
Nomination Rules and Requirements
The general requirements for nominating a student-athlete for CRCA post season honors are:
• The student-athlete must be part of a varsity rowing program, and meet all eligibility rules as defined by her institution, including being in compliance with NCAA eligibility rules.
• The nominating coach of the student-athlete’s institution must be a member in good standing of the CRCA
• Awards will be made on the basis of performance at the IRA National Championships in the Collegiate Lightweight Women’s Eight event.
• Awards will be distributed on the following basis, on results from the Grand Final at the IRA National Championships in the Collegiate Lightweight Women’s Eight Division:
• 1st place college or university: two rowers and one coxswain
• 2nd place college or university: two rowers
• 3rd place college or university: two rowers
• 4th place college or university: one rower
• 5th place college or university: one rower
• 6th place college or university: one rower