The CRCA Staff of the Year award is designed to recognize the outstanding accomplishments of a member staff during the current season.
- Member Head Coaches may nominate staffs from their institution for this award.
- The nominating Head Coach should be sure to comment on the criteria listed below when completing this form.
Nomination Rules and Requirements
The general requirements for nominating a Staff for the Staff of the Year award are:
- The nominating Head Coach must be a member in good standing of the CRCA
- The nominated Staff must be a member in good standing of the CRCA
- Nomination forms must be completed by 5PM EST May 17, 2018.
- All nominated Staffs will be added to the Regional Staff of the Year voting ballot.
- All CRCA members will have the opportunity to vote for the Regional Staff of the Year
- The five Regional Staffs of the Year will compile the pool for the National Assistant Coach of the Year award. This award will also be voted on by the CRCA membership.
Criteria for nomination/selection
The CRCA Staff of the Year award is designed to honor a member CRCA Assistant Coaching Staff who meets one or more of the following criteria:
- The Staff has demonstrated outstanding commitment to their program
- The Staff has made a significant impact on the success of their program
- The Staff has demonstrated a high level of professionalism and integrity as a coaching staff
Sorry. You must be logged in to view this form.