The Collegiate Rowing Coaches Association (CRCA) announces its Pocock All-America team for the 2007 season. This award recognizes the outstanding performances of lightweight rowers.
Nomination Rules and Requirements
The general requirements for nominating a student-athlete for CRCA post season honors are:
- The student-athlete must be part of a varsity rowing program, and meet all eligibility rules as defined by her institution, including being in compliance with NCAA eligibility rules.
- The nominating coach of the student-athlete’s institution must be a member in good standing of the CRCA Selection Criteria:
- Awards will be made on the basis of performance at the IRA National Championships in the Collegiate Lightweight Women’s Eight event.
- Awards will be distributed on the following basis, on results from the Grand Final at the IRA National Championships in the Collegiate Lightweight Women’s Eight Division:
- 1st place college or university: two rowers and one coxswain
- 2nd place college or university: two rowers
- 3rd place college or university: two rowers
- 4th place college or university: one rower
- 5th place college or university: one rower
- 6th place college or university: one rower
|Whittney Henry||Bucknell University|
|Jeweliet Yost||Bucknell University (coxswain)|
|Lauren Olsen||Bucknell University|
|Maria Lipperini||Georgetown University|
|Lesley Burkett||Harvard University|
|Caitlin Corr||Princeton University|
|Caroline English||Princeton University|
|Meredith Coleman||Stanford University|
|Christi Halleen||Wisconsin University|
|Kristin Hedstrom||Wisconsin University|