Below you’ll see the award links and deadlines.
Remember, in order for your student-athletes be eligible for ANY award, an institution’s Head Coach must be in good standing and have their dues paid for this year).
Similar to the last few years, the ARI CRCA Division I All-Conference Team will replace the All-Region Award given by the CRCA. These awards recognize the outstanding performances of rowers and coxswains from each Division I Rowing Conference.
PLEASE NOTE —- NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED THIS YEAR.
*Friday, June 4th, 5pm Eastern:
DI- All American Nominations ***See notes below
***Nomination Procedures for All-America Awards:
Member Head coaches for: may nominate the following from his/her institution for the All-America team. ( As part of the nomination procedures, the nominating coach must rank nominees in order from 1 to 4, 1 being the top nominee from the coach’s institution.)
- Division I programs may nominate a maximum of 4 student-athletes and one coxswain
- Division II programs may nominate a maximum of 4 student-athletes
- Division III may nominate a maximum of 2 student-athletes
Nomination Rules and Requirements
The general requirements for nominating a student-athlete for CRCA post season honors are:
- The student-athlete must meet all eligibility rules as defined by her institution
- The student-athlete must have participated in at least 75% of all races during the current season (all races before and including May 17, 2021)
- The student-athlete must have rowed at least 75% of the season’s races in the 1V8+ (all races before and including May 17, 2021)
- The student-athlete must be nominated by her institution
- The Head Coach of the student-athlete’s institution must be a member in good standing of the CRCA (by the deadline for the nomination)
Terms for Disqualification
- Incomplete or missing nomination materials
- Late Nominations
- Nominating coach is not a member of the CRCA by the deadline for the nominations