- Member Head Coaches may nominate staffs from their institution for this award.
- Head Coaches should complete the nomination information included on the All-Region nomination form. The nominating Head Coach should be sure to comment on the criteria listed below when completing this form.
- All nominated Staffs will be added to the Regional Staff of the Year voting ballot.
- All CRCA members will have the opportunity to vote for the Regional Staff of the Year
- The five Regional Staffs of the Year will compile the pool for the National Staff of the Year award. This award will also be voted on by the CRCA membership.
Criteria for Nomination/Selection
The CRCA Staff of the Year award is designed to honor the CRCA Coaching Staff who meets one or more of the following criteria:
- The Staff has demonstrated outstanding commitment to their program
- The Staff has made a significant impact on the success of their program
- The Staff has demonstrated a high level of professionalism and integrity as a coaching staff
Regional Staff of the Year/ LWT Assistant Coach Ballot
"*" indicates required fields