CRCA Membership Meeting: Monday, April 20, 12:30pm Start
- Salary Survey Update (Nancy LaRocque)
- NCAA Legislation Updates (Jenn Langzettel)
- Covid19 Taskforce (Emily Ford & Kate Maxim)
- Awards Update (Emily Ford & Tessa Spillane)
- Treasurer’s Report (Mike Lane)
- Continuing Education Feedback & Moving Forward (Liz Tuppen & Maddie Davis)
- Brett Gorman: U23 virtual summer program
- Covid19:Steve Pritzker – Answered membership questions regarding Covid19 situation.
Link will be sent out post meeting for any interested and will follow up.
*Group created to work on different scenarios depending on what conferences /school put restrictions on scheduling, funding, etc
G5 Proposal: building a metter and campaign to send to the NCAA- and advertise and get message out there.
Hired a Marketing Firm to plan out the next week.
We have been on ICAC calls to stay informed and engaged in this effort.
NCAA Legislation Updates (Jenn Langzettel)
WTT legistuation – Jenn is working with Kelly – sent the proposal to NCAA
Idea of blanket waiver, 2nd year in a row- wasn’t originally likely due to wording of waiver for this year
Continuing Education – Update on Speakers and connection with USRowing for their webinars
Brett Gorman: U23 virtual summer program update
Awards Update (Emily Ford & Tessa Spillane) Membership Voted to publish the nomination list.