HUDL/Slack Coaching Group-
Hudl has created a Slack channel for ANY coach or administrator to join in the conversation about how we can navigate this challenging time as an athletic community.
Sue Enquist, Hall of Fame coach and Founder of ONE Softball has unlocked their entire video library which includes 200+ videos featuring insight from Youth, NCAA, World and Olympic Champions. To access,
- Download the ONE Softball App
- Continue as “Athlete” on the opening page
- Click “Let’s Get Started”
- In the box that says “Athlete Code” enter “osbfamily” and click “submit”
- Create your profile on page 1
- Enter Gender or skip and click NEXT on page 2
- Enter any info you want on page 3 (the “parent” page). I put our dog’s name and my phone # again
- Upload a photo or hit NEXT on page 4
- Enter the verification code sent to you via text msg
- login with the Username and Password you created
Once inside click the picture of the “play” button where it says “Train” and you’re IN!
Mindfulness / Meditation Apps:
- Headspace ( student price- $9.99 per year, regular $69.99)
- Sanvello ( free premium access right now for everyone)
- Mindfulness app Aura offers 3 months free
- Calm: The meditation app has a web page full of free meditations to help you through COVID-19 fears and anxieties. The app itself also has plenty of free content should you wish to check it out.
- Nike Training Club app
- Down DogYoga App
- Peloton app ( free for 90 days)
- Body by Yoga offers free online classes for 1 month
- 19 Minute Yoga — Free live-streamed yoga classes on YouTube
- Apple Books offers “stay at home” collection of free read-alongs for kids, cozy mysteries, and audiobooks
- Caribu — Free video calling
- Open Culture – Free Audiobooks
- Audible – free 30 day trial
- Apple is offering free 90-day trials to its video and music editing apps, Final Cut Pro X and Logic Pro X.
- Coursera, an online learning hub used by college professors, is opening its catalog of 3,800 courses to college students for free.
- Cambridge University Press is opening its library of college textbooks, book chapters, journal articles, and key reference works to students for free until the end of May
- Coursera is offering more than 400 free Ivy League courses for a limited time during the COVID-19 outbreak.