The CRCA Staff of the Year award is designed to recognize the outstanding accomplishments of a member staff during the current season.
Criteria for voting
The CRCA Staff of the Year award is designed to honor a member CRCA Assistant Coaching Staff who meets one or more of the following criteria:
- The Staff has demonstrated outstanding commitment to their program
- The Staff has made a significant impact on the success of their program
- The Staff has demonstrated a high level of professionalism and integrity as a coaching staff
- All staffs in each region are eligible for the award
- The five Regional Staffs of the Year will compile the pool for the National Assistant Coach of the Year award. This award will also be voted on by the CRCA membership.
- Nomination forms must be completed by 5PM EST July 7, 2019.
Sorry. You must be logged in to view this form.